Google For Business Listing
Using Google My Business for your business is an absolute no-brainer, even if you don’t have physical premises.
There are tons of walkthroughs online, showing you exactly how to optimise your listing and we’ll link to some of the best ones we’ve found here.
One of the most important things you should be doing with you GMB listing is updating it. You don’t need to go overboard, but a couple of times a month shows search engines and searchers that your business is operating and active.
Done right, your google for business listing can be your own mini social media channel, and a way to connect with a new audience who are actually searching for you.
Best Articles For Google Business Listings
Now without getting really techie about this, there are loads of resources out there to help you get the most out of your GMB listing.
We’re not ones for reinventing the wheel, so we’ve gathered a few of our favourites below.
However, it’s not just about setting it up correctly, and that’s where most businesses fall down. Check out our dos and don’ts below to make the most of your google business listing.
Our favourite articles:
Dos and Don'ts With Your GMB Listing
- Make sure your information is completely consistent in terms of name, address and phone number
- Update it a couple of times a month with posts, offers or products
- Share photos of your team to build your brand and add some personality to your company
- Embed a google map on your home page on your website
- Respond to all reviews left by your clients on your google business listing
- Set it and forget it
- Ignore negative reviews – show them the awesome customer service you provide by addressing concerns
Want To Find Out More?
We believe that budget should not be a barrier to growing your business. As such, we provide a number of free and paid solutions for businesses and entrepreneurs wherever they are in their journey. We have a free business and tech support community, a ton of free content, as well as a paid membership, live events and 1-1 support.